Date Posted: May 14, 2019
Member Services Representative
California Community Credit Union (CACCU) is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Member Services Representative position. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide quality member service by processing member transactions either at branch or by telephone accurately and efficiently.
- Complete checking, savings, and loan transactions in an accurate and expedient manner.
- Provide assistance to members regarding questions or problems with accounts or services.
- Promote CACCU by appropriately cross-selling products and services.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CACCU's policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience include the following:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with cash handling and customer service is preferred.
- Excellent listening skills, math aptitude, and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
If interested, please forward Resume/Summary of Qualifications to the Human Resources Department, CACCU, 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.