Are you looking for a new career with great hours, excellent benefits, and a family-like atmosphere? Look no further than California Community Credit Union!
We offer full benefits, pension, vacation & sick time, and many other perks.
Our schedule is Monday through Friday from 9:45 AM to 5:15 PM and we are closed on the weekends.
CACCU offers many opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company – we love to promote within!
Training is offered in-house. Previous banking experience is not required.
Take the next step forward in your career path by checking out the opportunities below and submitting your resume today! Please view details below.
Member Services Representative (Full-Time Roseville & Sacramento)
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide quality member services by processing member transactions either at branch or by telephone accurately and efficiently.
- Complete checking, savings, and loan transactions in an accurate and expedient manner.
- Provide assistance to members regarding questions or problems with accounts or services.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CACCU's policies and procedures.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote CACCU by appropriately cross-selling products and services.
- Completes training modules assigned and passes all required testing pertaining to the functions of the position, including regulatory compliance.
Skills and Experience include the following:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with cash handling and customer service is preferred.
- Excellent listening skills, math aptitude, and verbal/written communication skills are needed.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Must be willing to report to the Main, Roseville, and/or Elk Grove offices as staffing or training needs dictate.
- Must be willing to work 35 hours per week.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid Holidays
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits through our collective bargaining agreement with UFCW 8 Golden State.
- Free College program & discounts on hotels and travel through UFCW 8 Golden State.
- Retirement program through UFCW 8 Golden State.
- CACCU office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:45 AM - 5:15 PM.
- If interested, please forward resume/summary of qualifications to the Human Resources Department, California Community Credit Union, 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826 OR email to email@example.com.
- California Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.