Member Services Representatives
California Community Credit Union (CACCU) is seeking a qualified individuals to fill Member Services Representative positions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide quality member services by processing member transactions either at branch or by telephone accurately and efficiently.
- Complete checking, savings, and loan transactions in an accurate and expedient manner.
- Provide assisstance to members regarding questions or problems with accounts or services.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CACCU's policies and procedures.
- Promote CACCU by appropriately cross-selling products and services.
- Completes training modules assigned and passes all required testing pertaining to the functions of the position, including regulatory compliance.
Skills and Experience include the following:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or relevant work experience.
- Previous experience with cash handling and customer service is preferred.
- Excellent listening skills, math aptitude, and verbal/written communication skills are needed.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Must be willing to report to the Main, Roseville, and/or Elk Grove offices as staffing or training needs dictate.
CACCU office hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
If interested, please forward resume/summary of qualifications to the Human Resources Department, California Community Credit Union, 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.