Come work with us!
Member Services Representative
(Full-Time - Sacramento)
Are you looking for a new career with great hours, excellent benefits, and a family-like atmosphere? Look no further than California Community Credit Union!
Take the next step forward in your career path by checking out the opportunities below and submitting your resume today! Please view details below.
Basic reading, writing, arithmetic and communications skills as well as being computer literate. Be bondable and have the flexibility to accept temporary assignments to other jobs in the credit union as needed where training has been provided to insure timely and superior service to our members. Experienced level of the member services/teller position area requiring previous exposure to handling cash and dealing with the public, as would be obtained by six months to one year of experience in teller operations in a credit union or similar financial institution.
Under limited supervision, performs assigned teller tasks associated with the processing of member transactions such as receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits, loan payments and withdrawals and processing mail transactions as required using a computerized system. In addition, provides complete and accurate information about all credit union products and services.
$17.00 to $21.00 depending on experience
- Must be able to frequently move about the branch to accomplish tasks.
- Prolonged standing through the workday, at times.
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within the normal range.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. as may be required.
- Must be willing to report to the Sacramento (Main), Elk Grove & Roseville branch locations
1. Processes share withdrawals, share deposits, and loan payments received via telephone, from the mail, or in person via our computerized system.
2. Answers telephones, receives and processes mail, and compiles correspondence to members as needed.
3. Properly completes and processes the following applications:
b) ATM Card
c) Payroll Deduction
d) Direct Deposit
e) PET (Personal Electronic Teller)
f) Checking accounts of all types
g) All types of regular and special savings accounts.
4. Processes Visa cash and line-of-credit advances.
5. Provides money order and official check services.
6. Sets up teller work station: Printers, Postage Machine, and Telephone Answering Machine.
7. Conducts member relations activities related to new accounts, special handling and processing requirements.
8. Maintains proper amounts of currency and coin in teller drawer.
9. Maintains security of all cash, deposited items, negotiable instruments, and consigned papers.
11. Understands procedures in case of robbery.
12. Processes loan applications to include pulling credit reports and refers applications to appropriate loan officer for approval/denial.
13. Is knowledgeable of all credit union services and products and cross sells services at every opportunity.
14. Complies with established policy and procedure on:
a) Requirements for deposited or cashed items (Bank Secrecy Act)
b) Check holds (Reg CC)
c) General service fees (Truth in Savings)
d) Withdrawals and checks disbursed
e) Privacy of member information
f) Security of cash and negotiable items
g) Visa advances.
h) Share, Certificate and IRA accounts and transactions
i) Daily balancing
j) Accuracy in requirements of all paperwork
Employee Benefits (Full-Time Positions)
UFCW 8 Golden State CBA that includes:
Credit Union experience preferred, hourly pay rate depending on experience and qualifications.
If interested, please forward your resume to employment @caccu.org or Human Resources Department, California Community Credit Union, 8815 Folsom Blvd, Sacramento CA 95826.
California Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: The above listing of policies and procedures is not intended to provide a complete listing of all compliance requirements associated with doing business as a credit union. Currently established policies and procedures are subject to update and revision as required. The preceding listing of general and specific duties may not include all tasks and responsibilities that may be required with this position. Additional tasks may be assigned as department or operational needs require.