Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership with California Community Credit Union if you fall into any one of the following categories:
- Individuals that live, work or worship in the County of Sacramento, California.
- Individuals who live in, regularly work in, or regularly worship in Stanislaus County, California.
- Individuals who live in, regularly work in, or regularly worship in Placer County, California.
Members of the following Unions:
- UFCW 8 Golden State
- Bakers & Confectionery Workers’ Union Local 85
- Bread Delivery Drivers, Teamsters’ Union, Local 150
- B.A.C. Local 3 of California
- Painters and Tapers Union, Local 487
- Sacramento Central Labor Council AFL-CIO
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations and Joaquin and Calaveras Counties Central Labor Council
- Valley Clerks Trust Fund
- Southwestern States Council
- Sacramento-Sierra’s Building and Construction Trades Council
- Members of the Member unions of the Coalition of Organized labor
- Public Employees’ District Council and its Affiliated Local Unions
- General Teamsters, Professional, Health Care and Public Employees Local 137
- United Public Employees of California Local 792
- Employees of companies holding labor contracts with the foregoing Unions.
- Retired members of the above locals
SaveMart Stores and their employees
Employees and Retirees of Union Pacific Railroad