August 18, 2015:
Marketing/Public Relations Director
General Duties: Responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining an ongoing marketing and public relations strategy and plan that will increase public awareness of the benefits of California Community CU membership, increase the number of services utilized by members, increase demand for loans and services by members and potential members, and increase community awareness and appreciation of California Community CU in markets and Select Employee Groups (SEGs) that the credit union currently serves as well as areas that the credit union may wish to expand into.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development, implementation, and continued maintenance and improvement of a marketing and public relations program that is results oriented, measurable, and cost effective. Reports directly to the President/CEO or his/her designee.
Required/Desired Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/public relations field, or equivalent marketing/public relations experience combined with education.
- Strong knowledge of online media that can be used in marketing/public relations as well as all applicable Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Knowledge of Access if also helpful.
- Experience with graphic design software programs.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Strategic Marketing Plans and advertising/marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills; a team player.
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and completely within specific time frames.
If interested, please forward Resume/Summary of Qualifications to: Human Resources Department, California Community Credit Union, 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org.