Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership with California Community Credit Union if you fall into any one of the following categories:
- Individuals that live, work or worship in the County of Sacramento, California.
- Individuals who live in, regularly work in, or regularly worship in Stanislaus County, California.
- Individuals who live in, regularly work in, or regularly worship in Placer County, California.
Members of the following Unions:
- UFCW 8 Golden State
- Bakers & Confectionery Workers’ Union Local 85
- Bread Delivery Drivers, Teamsters’ Union, Local 150
- B.A.C. Local 3 of California
- Painters and Tapers Union, Local 487
- Sacramento Central Labor Council AFL-CIO
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations and Joaquin and Calaveras Counties Central Labor Council
- Valley Clerks Trust Fund
- Southwestern States Council
- Sacramento-Sierra’s Building and Construction Trades Council
- Members of the Member unions of the Coalition of Organized labor
- Public Employees’ District Council and its Affiliated Local Unions
- General Teamsters, Professional, Health Care and Public Employees Local 137
- United Public Employees of California Local 792
- Employees of companies holding labor contracts with the foregoing Unions.
- Retired members of the above locals
SaveMart Stores and their employees
Employees in the California State Health & Welfare Agency and of departments within the Agency who work in the following counties in California:
- Alpine, Butte, Colusa, Eldorado, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Yolo and Yuba.
Employees of the California State Department of Financial Institutions who work in Sacramento County, California.
Employees of the State of California organizations who work in Sacramento County:
· California Governor’s Office of Criminal Justice Planning
· Office of Real Estate Appraisers
Dues paying members of the Valley Villagers Department 56 Collectors Club in Sacramento, California.
Natural person members of the California Independent Oils Marketers Association in West Sacramento, California.
Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants for the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons
Other credit unions organized under either federal or state laws appertaining to credit union.
And, many small employee groups.
To see if you qualify for credit union membership, please call (916) 386-1418, Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM.